Roasted Cauliflower with Black Olives & Bread Crumbs
- 1 head cauliflower , broken into small florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup pitted black Kalamata olives , quartered
- 3 tablespoons plain dry whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place cauliflower on a large rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and toss. Roast, stirring once, until cauliflower is browned and tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
Meanwhile, place olives, bread crumbs and pepper in small heavy skillet and set over medium heat. Cook, shaking the pan frequently, until bread crumbs are lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over cauliflower and serve.