Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 4 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (12.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
- ½ pounch chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 ½ cups egg noodles
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Cook onion and celery in butter until just tender, 5 minutes.
- Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer 20 minutes before serving.
Recipe and photo credit to Allrecipes.com.