- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2/3 cup white sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup spiced applesauce
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cardamom
- 1 ½ cup chopped and pitted plums
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
3. Mix in large bowl; the egg, honey , sugar & vanilla.
4. Add the applesauce & yogurt , mix.
5. Mix in the flour, soda, cinnamon & cardamon.
6. Gently add the plums & pecans & mix just enough to incorporate.
7. Put the batter in the loaf pan & bake for 50-60 min in oven, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Cool for 5 min on a rack & then remove from pan to finish cooling.
Recipe from lmld.org