- 1 ½ pound zucchini grated
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place grated zucchini in a colander over the sink. Add salt & gently toss to combine; let sit for 10 minutes. Using a clean dish towel drain zucchini completely.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, flour, Parmesan, garlic & egg; season with salt & pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Scoop tablespoons of batter for each fritter, flattening with a spatula, & cook until the underside is nicely golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip & cook on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.
(Recipe from damndelicious.net)